Jeff is a patent attorney who provides a dynamic range of legal services to individuals and businesses. His primary concentration is in intellectual property law, including patent prosecution, all forms of trademark and copyright matters, contract drafting, and commercial litigation. Prior to entering the legal profession Jeff spent eight years in the software industry as a software developer and project manager, and that experience in conjunction with his time in the legal profession has given him a unique understanding of the issues surrounding today’s businesses, particularly tech-based companies, and he strives to use that experience to best serve his clients. Jeff is rated as a Super Lawyers® “Rising Star” by Thomson Reuters® in the area of Intellectual Property.
- J.D., University of Maine School of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- M.S., Computer Science, Northeastern University
- B.S., Computer Science, University of Maine
- State of Maine
- State of Massachusetts
- Federal District Court, District of Maine
- United States Patent and Trademark Office